Sunday, September 5, 2010

Shopping with sis =' )

Today............... Wake up at 9 am.....Reluctantly....
Coz i promise my sis to accompany her to go bintang...
So..........................
Actually~ I still very sleepy~ T.T
While i accompany my sis go Lowyat~
I saw this......
And I remember that i wanna to buy memory card for my pink baby N yrs ago~
So i bought this ^^ Juz for RM30 smt only~
Sis said she want to buy shirts~
So i accompany her.... WALK to Pavilion~
N i bought this when my sis is still in fitting room tried on her shirts~
^^
Blue leggings~
I dunnoe it can match which clothes of mine~
I bought it juz bcoz i like the colour~
I believe i can find a clothe to match it =' )
I'm using Faceshop's sun block~
But it's a bit oily when i apply on my face~
I dun like the feeling~
So i change brand...
But i think i bought wrong aldy~
This is too watery~
Eeeeeee............
Worst than before~
After that~
We bought a roll of French roll for my dad n we went home~
Happy Shopping Day =' )








No comments:

Post a Comment