Sunday, September 5, 2010

28/08/10 Family dinner

Last Saturday I have a family dinner at KLCC convention center~
Erm~ Not bad lar~
All Malay food~
I like the Kari seafood & the Marsh Mellow Ice-Cream~
Owh~ My favourite Marsh Mellow^^ Yum yum= )
^^ Camwhore"ing" while waiting my sis~ LOL~

And we reach thr around 8 p.m.~
YesSsSsSs..... START^^
This is the scene.............
I din take photos of the food coz i'm too hungry and cannot wait!!!

The waiter serve this to us after our meal~
This is a fruit from Terengganu which you couldn't found in KL~
But....................... It taste............. Euch..........
I vomit it out T.T
After the dinner~ It's around 9.30~ All my relatives went home aldy~
Haih~ Still so early~
My sis n I walk around n see got anything else can buy for my DAD for his birthday~
N lastly...........
We decided to bought this........
Teehee^^
We wrote lotza thins inside~
But i din show here lar~
It's confidential~LOL~ =' )
Happy Birthday DAD =' )
We love you ^^

*My sis refused to take photo with me........Too bad....*

No comments:

Post a Comment