Sunday, September 5, 2010

Do u miss My daughther -- Nana???

Hello ~ Long time no see^^
I'm Nana^^ Did u miss me?? I guess u did ^^
Muackz~~~ TQ~ TQ~
I S.M.I.L.E when u say u miss me~
I C.R.Y when u said u dun miss me t.t
But back to reality~
It is not worth to cry for some people or any bad thing~
If you think it's not your fault~ Pls~ Dun cry~
Crying is a way for us to release our feelings~
Not a tool to let others sympathize on you~
If u think it works~Keep it on~
But I'm sure I'm not the one who sympathize on you~
I found It's hard to talk with you~
It's enuff~ How sad am I when i heard u say tat~

Frenz~ Especially my mum= )
Dun ask me who am i talking after viewing this post~
If u dun wish to see me get piss off~
I just wanna to release my feeling by writing blog as I dun hav anyone to tell~


No comments:

Post a Comment