Monday, September 27, 2010

Finish my dinner, sitting infront my messy desk.. Not feeling like wanna study.. I staring at my phone.. Try to remember every single msg that my dear had send me.. Took up my phone, open inbox.. N i began to read every msg tat he'd send me.. Once again, i feel the warmth, feel the care, the love.. Soon, i've forgotten those harmful words from my family that's enuff to kill me.. Babe, u'd accompanied me go through every tough moments.. Thanks.. thanks for your caring.. thanks for the silence when we argue.. thanks for every thing..

I've been full of tears, pains, scars.. I used to be worried, disappointed, insecure.. But u cured the pain, and scars recovered, I'm trying to be stronger and stronger.. It can be proof that i din cry for this time. It's just because i knew.. I knew every thing will be alright.. U lend ur ears to me when i need some1 to talk with, u lend ur shoulder for me when i feel like wanna cry, u calm me down when i panic like hell, u stand behind me when i'm gonna to crumble.. and your sweet talks when i was angry.. I'm so glad to be with you.. You are the one i can rely on.. N i'll always remember what have u taught me.. Always remember what's happy, always forget what unhappy = ) S.M.I.L.E.



No comments:

Post a Comment