Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My day

It's another boring day~ Tried to make my day memorable and meaningful... BUT.................................. I failed to do so T.T Early in the morning, help mum to do housework~~~ Housework and HOUSEWORK..... A GOOD morning gone... Okay~ Not too bad~ At least I have been a good girl for a morning =' ) In the afternoon.. I plan to READ....... A big BUT again.. One of my besties called me... Have a nice phone talk with her for the afternoon~ Okay~Okay~ And then..... My dearest.... Hubby called... He said he's on the way back to JB.. He ask me t accompany him on phone.. Geeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ The whole evening GONE... And now..... I'm here to blog out =' ) A day............... GONE........... Okay~ Okay~ I believe tomorrow will be better =' ) S.M.I.L.E.

Let the books.. Lighten up my day (in my dreams). GoodNitez & SweetDreams everyone =' )



(Nice? Took this pic juz now ^^)
May my books rest in peace =' )

No comments:

Post a Comment