Sunday, December 12, 2010

Getting mad........

Huh~~ Should have to release my anger!! Shit! Who she think she is? I respect her, and i called her sis~ I respect her I tolerate what ever she have done to me~ BUT this doesn't mean I'm an idiot and i will never be! Some more I'm not born to be her slave! I din mean I'm self-fish~ BUT HELLO~ Can her speak politely and said thanks when she ask ppl do things for her? And could she kindly does ppl a favor when needed? And she always complain and behave impolitely when ppl ask her to do them a favor~ N she expect ppl treat her nicely~ Oh girl~ Dun dream~ And i just cant stand for her childishness~ I start getting mad when she said she have done many things for me~ Gosh! Such a weird ppl~ And she's 6yrs older than me~ Haihzzz~ Jealous blind ur eyes~ Poor thing~

No comments:

Post a Comment