Friday, August 6, 2010

She's back........ (part 2)

Owh~ This is the Tee i mentioned in the last post^^
I like the doggie^^
It's so adorable~~
But it is a bit small in size~
But i still like it^^
Yes... This is flower hair band from Dorothy Perkins~
Guess how much izit?
It is just 1 or 2 UK Dollar~
Means it is around 5 or 10 Malaysia Ringit~
Erm........
I'm wondering why......
Everything in Malaysia also very expensive 1...
haih..... N those "branded" bra like La xexxa, Xixxxi, n ...............
Yes undeniable~ Their quality is quite okay~
But, in other western country...
These brand can found in pasar malam...
N... it's selling price is low in others country...
N my sis bought this lil clock looks a like souvenir in Germany~
I like the hedgehog~ The smiley smiley face^^
N the hen on the clock ~LOL!!!!

Still remember i was around 4 or 5 yrs old, I likes..........
PINOCCHIO!!!!!!!!!!
I likes the story n i like the marionette----pinocchio's characteristic~
It's cute~
My sis told me tat pinocchio committed suicide in the actual story coz he can't turn into human being..
But peoples in Italy dislike and complain on the poor ending of the story..
So, they change the end of the story..


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

On this wed, we got extra class until 5 actually~
But our lecturer advance the time of the extra class..
Thus, we finished our class at 3^^
N my 'dad'----- Lynus come fetch us^^
But we din go by 3 lar~
We go Snowflakes before we go back^^
It's a long time i din go Snowflakes with frenzx=.=
After Snowflakes, it's around 5~
N we go....... Connought pasar malam =' )
I bought a box of fake lashes which have 10pairs inside..
It's 3 ringgit only...
Ofcoz it's quality is not so good lar~
But still can use~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hohoho.... I'm gonna to blog my hows my day goes... hahah
Today~ My class end at 1.. It's early for us who study SAM~
wakakakkakaka....
So hub hub come n fetch me go Pyramid^^
N Menmen, Linlin, Mummy & Dixdix tumbang our car~
N the others 4 poor thing tumbang taxi...
haha~ too bad~~ too bad~~
Owh!!! It's a short journey from our campus to Pyramid~
But it is a long journey to find parking =.+
Dunnoe y Pyramid is so full today.. Hard to find parking...
Okay~ Finally~ We found it.... N settle down...
N hub hub n me have Sushi as lunch =' )
Long time din eat sushi aldy~ So touch~ LOL~
After tat we walk around n I bought tis from Sasa~
It is use to even toned of face, brithen our skin, reduct pigmentation, n so on...
Beside i bought a lotion for my sis..
But i din upload the photo coz i forgot to take photo before i gave it to my sis~ XD
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥The End ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment