Saturday, August 21, 2010

Busy monthSSSSSSSSSSS is coming....

Owh~
This month would be the last month for SAM students prepare for their Trial Exam~
I'm so worried i couldn't do well in this exam~
Especially Math~
I really cannot believe how badly i have done for my class test ~
Not only the class test but all the test n exam of Math~
Although i have put as much effort as i can on it~
I din get below 50marks for Math since form 4~
But now.............................
SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
It makes me very upset n demotivate~

N this month would be the busiest month of this year~
Haih.. Psychology research~ Presentation~ Class test~~
Owh! It's so annoying~
N the main point is...
I'm exhausted~ Not able to carry on all these things anymore~
*SOB*

Haih~ Gotta to proceed my work aldy~
Too bad T.T Can i just ''let go"?
Urgh! Ada Ho!
This is a must! You have no choice!!
Gotta stop here all my friends~
Will be back soon =' )
Dada^^

No comments:

Post a Comment