Saturday, July 31, 2010

She's back...........................................

Yes..... My sis is back~
She bought a lots a lots of chocolates and cookies for us^^
Besides~ She bought me a dress, singlet, legging, and zara Tee~
This is one box of the cookies^^
Tadaa~ ~~ Cookies show~
Flower cookies~ It taste good=' )
This is chocolate & raisin cookie^^N........... This..............
Oh no.....
I'm failed to on diet~
Too bad~~~ T.T
Sis~ Some times i hate u......
Chocolates from Switzerland~ UK~ N so on~

This is the 5 pound singlet & legging~ LOL~Nice? Hehe^^
It's same prices as a shirt which bought from Sungei Wang or TimesSquare~
But the quality is much more better~
But a bit loose for me~ >.<
The blue flower nice right?
But actually i prefer the other color 1 >.<
The red color~ But my sis said it's out of stock~
So she take this color for me~
Not too bad lar~ I likes blue too^^
N this ~The dress~From ZARA~
It's cheap~ At least 50% Cheaper than bought in M'sia!
Front~
Owh! I likes flowerish dress n clothes^^
But a bit short >.< LOLX~
It's light green~ A sweet color~
N I love my sis now^^
I like the ribbon at the back~
So cute!!!
But cant see in this pic~ Too bad~~

No comments:

Post a Comment