Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'd tried my best~

I'd tried my best to do everything for you~
But~ You seems like still unsatisfied with my performance~
Yes, I'm absolutely not a talent~
I'm not good in languages, science, math, study and even everything~
But, did you see how hard i work for it?
I hate account~
Did u even heard I want to give up this subject and just let it failed?
Let me tell u~
I din~ I do work hard for it~
U said I'm useless,
Did u ever found I'm good in some aspect?
No~ U didn't~ If u did~ I'm not studying what I'm studying now~
N no one is useless in this world~
Unless the person give up himself~

Yes, I admit I used to be very useless~
I always blame myself to calm you down even i know that it's not my fault~
I'm not able to explain to you~
It shows how useless I am~
But I won't commit the same mistake again~
I will bear my mind~
I will be more reasonable~
I will be more strong~
I will proof it by action~

I argue with you~
Not because I'm irresponsible, not because I'm stubborn~
This is just because I love you~
I love you as how much you love me~ And even more than it~
But u seems didn't feel it~
Never mind~ U'll knew it in one day~

You shouldn't say that~
Even you actually didn't mean it~
It's still hurt~
It will drive me crazy~
Not because I'm emo~
It's just because I care about you~
I care what you say and think about me~

I'm in a very bad mood now~
I need no comfort, but a listener~ A true listener~




No comments:

Post a Comment