Monday, December 14, 2009

SPM's OVER!!!!!!!

SPM's OVER!!!!!!!!
Gosh~
Wat i gonna do now?
Shopping? Watching TV? N blablabla for all the holiday?
Wow~ If i do so~
My holiday is gonna to be a meaningless holiday!!!!!
Take an english course?
I'm too lazy to wake up in the early morning~
Go for a dancing class?
No one accompany me~
Find a part time job?
I guaranty no one willing to hire me T.T
Coz i juz can do for half month only~SOB~
So~ I better stay at home n trying to read a book~
LOL~
Ada Ho stay at home n do reading~~~So weird...haha~

Some more i feel like stress still haunting me~
I'm worry about I can't apply the course i wanna study in college~
I noe it's hard for a commerce student to apply into science field~
But at least i've tried~
I noe i will be regret if i din try~
I will feel so sry to myself~
My mum recommend me to study accounting or business~
But i'm not interesting in this field~
And i noe i'm not belongs to this field~
I've no "business sense"~
I noe~ Bcoz i noe myself well~
PLS~PLS~Don't force me to do what i din like to do~
I noe every mum also love their children~
My mum too~But she use another way to show her love~
She worry about me~worry about my future~
Mum force me to do things tat i dun like~
Bcoz I'm mum's daughter~ I'm not an outsider~
But it's too over~I can't breathe~
I have my way to go~
So~Pls~Pls~ Let me go~
N I need your encouragement~Indeed~

2 comments:

  1. 儅有個志願后
    那就要好好努力完成他
    雖然很辛苦..但要堅持~~~

    家人的支持的確很重要
    畢竟我也是得不到我家人的支持
    不過..我不會放棄的
    因爲想證明..我可以的^_^

    加油~我支持你...
    努力一點點..收穫多一點點...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 自己坚持了~
    站稳了~
    才发现这是不可能的~
    现实生活中~
    那只是执著~
    执著以前一直想要的东西~

    ReplyDelete