Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Over Persisted~

"Nothing is Impossible, Impossible is Nothing"
I thought it is right~
So~ I just keep walking the way tat i thought it's right~
But actually~
I make a big big mistake~
Yeap~It's a simple idiom as 5years-old child also know it~
But~I~a 17years old girl~
Misunderstood this idiom~
Some body can makes their dreams true~
Because they walk to the right way at the beginning~
N they walk carefully~
They ensure they didn't make any mistake in their journey~
They got the potential to make their dreams become their future~

But me?
Yeap~I also hav a dream~
N i exerted all my strength to make my dream comes true~
But~ i just make a mistake~
I step on a wrong step~
I didn't blame anyone or anything~
Because there's no use to blame~
There's no turning back~
I can't regret~
Because that's my choice~

I have to drop down the dream that i posses~
I have to~
My mum say i'm childish~
ya~ I am~
I'm too innocent~
I'm too stubborn~
I'm too persisted~

Feel so empty~
Like there's no tomorrow~
I hate myself~
I'm wimpish~
Should have to be stronger~
But i cant~~

No comments:

Post a Comment