Friday, December 18, 2009

Forbidden Dream~

Do you ever had a forbidden dream?
Dream like u really wanna make it be your future~
But you do not have the ability~Or something had block your way?
I dropped up my dream coz i don't have the qualification~
A qualification to proof that I'm a science class student and i have the ability to get into medical field~
It still got a path way to get in actually~
But my mum say the risk is too highand I can't afford it~
She don't want me to try~
So~What can I do?
Quarrel with her?
I won't~ because i will be the loser at the end~I knew it~

I was very sad when i heard my mum ask me to drop it~
I run into my room~ Slammed my door shut~
I can't control my emotion~
Non stop of thinking about what can I do~
Asking myself calm down 1st~Only the problem can solve~
But I can'..........

2 comments: