Thursday, October 8, 2009

Exam~Exam~exam...........Moody~~~~~

I'm very tired now yesterday i sleep at 2.00a.m
N wake up at 4.30a.m.
Yeap~U r rite~
I spend all my time to study History~@.@
Study untill sot jor~
But still can't remember all of it~
Tis is 1 of the reason y i feel so moody~
At the end i GIVE UP!!
And keep kachao my fren~~
Tis mayb annoyed her~haha~
Haih~
Just now~
When i saw my Math (UEC) and History paper~
I shocked at it for few seconds~
It's very easy!!!!
But i dunnoe how to do~T,T
A bitz bitz regret tat my lazinesssss and moody too cause i din study all of it~
But sometimes laziness can help to relax~
>.<
Death of my dog very upset me~
It's unbelievable tat he's gone~
It's silence in my house when day turns to night~
A bit weird~Perhaps~
I still not adapt to live without my dear Max~
Take good care of urself, boy~
Do miss u all the time.....
Muackz...

No comments:

Post a Comment