Monday, May 31, 2010

What can i do???!!

Aikz.............Very bored......Nothing to do~
So~~ I blog again^^

Yesterday night, after fetch my mum to Maluri,
I went Leisure Mall by myself^^(Yeah! I drove there!)
Before my mum n i went out,
my dad ask me to get him something from popular.
So i went to popular 1st ~~
When i step into popular,
Waow~ So many ppl~ T.T
Aiks~ No choice~

After buy those things which my dad ask me to buy,
I went to SASA~^^~
Hohohohohohohohohohoho~
Guess what i bought??
Yea! U r right!
I bought a pair of artificial eyelashes~^^
AND~~~
This afternoon,
I done something very funny~
But it's useful~LOL~
Tadaa..... This is what i have done in this afternoon :
+
=
It's very easy n convenient~
If u r very rush in the morning,
U can juz apply some toner n tinted moisturiser~
N tats it^^ sunblock can excluded if your foundation include SPF~

And, I add some decoration on the container's top due to i'm too bored,
and got nothing to do so~ ♥^^♥ Nice?haha~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The End ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment